Andrew

Andrew
Photo Courtesy of Scott Kirk Photography

Thursday, August 12, 2010

JUNE 7, 2010

On June 7, my sweet 16 year old boy decided the world was more than he could bear and he took his own life. Needless to say, my world has stopped and I am trying to come to grips with my new reality.  Over the past two months, I have written hundreds of letters to the many people who have shown kindness to my family and me.  I decided to continue my writing by sharing my thoughts with whoever reads this.  I want to share the kindness our community has shown us.  I want to share the things I have read in books given to me by dear friends.  I want to share the grace of God that has allowed us to deal with the loss of our son. 


I begin this journey today.  Let's see where this road takes me.


~Andrew's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment